- TSN Radio: Sharks analyst Drew Remenda joins TSN 1050’s Brian Hayes and Jamie McLennan to talk about the Dan Boyle and Joe Thornton rumours
- TSN Radio: Leafs legend Curtis Joseph on TSN 1050
- National Post: Brad Richards, likely on his way out, gets another demotion (Ed Note: Credit to Brian Burke for knowing enough not to sign 31-year-old players who can’t skate to 9-year contracts).
- National Post: Senators GM Bryan Murray says he’ll ‘do what he can’ to trade Jason Spezza
- Globe and Mail: NHL revenues hit record high 3.7 billion – current projected cap for next year is 69.6, followed by $76 mill in 2015-16.
- NHL.com: Kings vs. Rangers Game 5 Preview
- Sportsnet: Bob Nicholson to join Oilers as Vice Chairman
@rockydundas Didn't see it, please share, I need some upside to my night.
@rockydundas From Hodges pen flip to Coles "The Place goes crazy." EPIC.
Well there it is, I'm drunk. Missed the winning goal, the team I wanted to win lost. And I didn't get laid, what a shit night.
If you didn't get laid, what were you doing when the goal was scored....oh never mind..
I know there will be a lot of articles lamenting CBC/HNIC history, but I wanted thank the CBC crew. They were Saturday night.
@DJBrianBurke Yup. Some traditions they need to nurture and keep alive. Loved the pen flip in the final montage.
@DJBrianBurke End of an era.
@mcloki Heh. Poor Nash. This playoff run will haunt his dreams.
@Ricky_Vaives_slapshot @loomx They also have the best cameras and sound mixing for hockey broadcasts. Two things that are extremely important. Even NBC tonight, the bass was way too loud, you could hardly hear Doc. The picture on Sportsnet, TSN, and Leafs TV always has something off about it. I don't know, maybe people don't notice or care about that, but they do put up the best broadcast production-wise. Hughson, Healy, and Stock bring everything down though.
@Loric76 CaN'T GET MORE CANADIAN THAN THAT.LOL
@Marlies Man Geez, learn hockey and you win the Cup, sit on ass and you become a drunk.
hey,that drunk is me !!
don't know if anyone read this so here it is:http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2014/06/10/stanley_cup_final_sutters_taciturn_demeanour_hides_generous_heart_arthur.html
@Ricky_Vaives_slapshot I must have rabies, I see no warning notes.
@Marlies Man Looks like trimmed, no way it grows nice like that.
@Ricky_Vaives_slapshot Well, the other guys are scruffier relatively speaking.
@Ricky_Vaives_slapshot Warning notes? What are those?
@Loric76 So you're saying female Leafs would moon the cameras?
@Ricky_Vaives_slapshot What happened to the lady banging the glass?
@Ricky_Vaives_slapshot Dang it!
@Ricky_Vaives_slapshot I don't really care. That's how you build a fan base. On the flip side, in Toronto, this is how you ruin a fanbase
@Loric76 And hope springs eternal.
@loomx Hahahaha beautiful.
@loomx Credit where credit is due. Bettman deserves a modicum of respect.