After the jump, notes and stats tables for last Leafs prospect update of 2012.
- Guelph’s Matt Finn has eight points in his last five games, including goals in three straight between December 8 and 15. Finn recorded a three-assist night against Belleville on December 28.
- London’s Ryan Rupert now has 13 points (4 goals, 9 assists) in 10 games in the month of December after going a month and a half without recording a point between October 6 and November 30. He has a five-game point streak active, including four straight multi-point nights.
- Showing no signs of slowing down: Erie’s Connor Brown has 7 points in his last 4 including a two-goal effort last night (December 29) against Barrie.
- David Broll recorded a two point night last night (December 29) against Niagara. He has three goals in his last four games for Sault Ste. Marie.
- Starting to find the scoresheet: Carter Ashton has four points in his last six games for the Marlies.
- Ice cold: Jerry D’Amigo’s assist last night in the Marlies win over Grand Rapids was his first point in the month of December (11 games). Nicolas Deschamps also has just one point in 11 games this month.
- Another point for Spencer Abbott last night against Grand Rapids takes his total to 13 points in just 15 games this season.
- ECHL: Tyler Brenner has points in three straight for the Bakersfield Condors. Andrew Crescenzi has six points in his last seven for the San Francisco Bulls.
- USHL: Dominic Toninato rarely goes a game off the scoresheet for Fargo, and has nine points in his last seven.
- Last night’s 3-1 win over Grand Rapids was the fourth time Jussi Rynnas has allowed one goal or less in his seven starts this season.
[table “64” not found /]