On Wednesday I joined Michael (from Vintage Leaf Memories) and Matteo (from We Want A Cup) on their Leaf Matters podcast. If you haven’t had a chance to check out their podcast, please do so. Our good friend Curt (Blue Chip Prospects) has been on previously, as well as other notable guests like Pat Quinn, Allan Bester, Joe Bowen, Down Goes Brown, and more.
Some of the topics discussed were:
- Why the Leafs can’t seem to protect a lead
- The lack of possession players on the Leafs
- What Kessel brings to the table when he’s not scoring goals
- Where Dave Nonis is likely to start adjusting the roster, and where I think he should start.
Please check out this solid half hour episode of Leafs talk and find out what I sound like when I’m getting over a throat infection.
Thanks to Michael and Matteo for having me on as a guest, and for their kind words about Maple Leafs Hot Stove.
A few Thursday morning links…
- NHL.com: Capitals at Leafs preview
- PPP: Randy Carlyle’s Bench Management
- PPP: How Unlucky is Phil Kessel?
- VLM: I‘ll say it again – In the East, the Leafs can make the playoffs
- Toronto Sun: Mike Komisarek’s eye injury explained
- CBC: Jake Gardiner assigned to Marlies, again (passed him back and forth due to the AHL All Star break)